About Dr. Brandon Steiner
Dr. Brandon Steiner was born and raised in Wichita, Kansas. Being involved in sports growing up and interested in the science and health fields, Dr. Steiner would go to Newman University to earn a Bachelor of Science in Biology where he graduated Cum Laude. After undergraduate school, he would go on to be accepted to Cleveland University-Kansas City (CUKC). During his time at Cleveland University, Dr. Steiner learned a variety of techniques including Diversified, Activator, Thompson, Gonstead, and Motion Palpation (MPI). In the last year of his education, he focused on learning Applied Kinesiology (AK) as well as Chiropractic Plus Kinesiology (CPK) and intends to further specialize in these techniques. Dr. Steiner graduated from CUKC Cum Laude as a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) and moved back to his hometown of Wichita, Kansas.
Dr. Steiner believes that the holistic approach to health and healthcare is a critical first option to prevent many of the conditions and symptoms we deal with in the world today. He enjoys using scientific evidence in conjunction with clinically proven approaches to treat people with the purpose of influencing a healthier community in Wichita. When not working at Jordan Chiropractic, you can find Dr. Steiner in the weight room, in the pool, on a bike, or on track. He also enjoys spending time with his 2 dogs Coco and Luna.
- Graduate of Cleveland University-Kansas City Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Certified by the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 100 hours in Applied Kinesiology Technique
- 100 hours in Chiropractic Plus Kinesiology Technique
- Certified proficient in Activator Technique
- Parishioner at Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church