About Dr. Drew Jordan
Dr. Drew Jordan is a second-generation Chiropractor. His Chiropractic experience began with his mother, Dr. Rebecca Jordan, when she started Jordan Chiropractic in 1994. After working as a chiropractic assistant and ultimately office manager Dr. Drew would go on to be accepted to Cleveland Chiropractic College. During his time at Cleveland Dr. Drew had the privilege to serve over 4 years at 10+ Chiropractic offices, including some of the largest pediatric and family practices in Kansas, Missouri, and Colorado. Dr. Drew is webster certified, having extensive post graduate training in pediatrics and pregnancy. His knowledge and experience working with pregnant woman and children allow him to provide the highest quality care. Dr. Drew is also certified in acupuncture and combines Chiropractic and Acupuncture as an effective tool for natural healing.
Dr. Drew believes together or individually Chiropractic and Acupuncture are good for many conditions but also as a system of prevention that keep patients healthy. He enjoys the challenge of working with complex Chronic Pain patients but has a passion for working with kiddos and families with the purpose of creating a healthier community here in Wichita. When not working at Jordan Chiropractic, Dr. Drew is spending time with his 3 kids: Eva, Vincent, and Sophia, his girlfriend Ashley, and her 3 kids: Hudson, Emerson, Addyson and their doggy Rusty. They are so excited to continue to grow as a family in such a wonderful community. The whole family is genuinely passionate about the chiropractic profession.
Talking about health with my Community
Reading about Biology and Health
Enjoying my children
Favorite Things about Being a Chiropractor?
Observing first-hand the remarkable healing powers of the body.
- Graduate of Cleveland University-Kansas City. Doctorate of Chiropractic.
- Certified by Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Certified by National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified in Webster Technique for Pregnant Mothers (ICPA)
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Certified in Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
- Fellow Certification w/ Acupuncture Society of America
- Veterans Administration in-network provider
- Kansas Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- Parishioner at Saint Francis of Assisi Catholic Church
- Member of Wichita Business Networking International